News: 2021 Oct 11 - Oct 22
6 months ago ∙ 1 minute read
This sprint was dedicated to writing Osm Framework documentation, and indeed, there are 8 new in-depth documentation articles, 4-5 minutes long each.
Despite documentation focus, I kept improving the website. From now on, you can assign a canonical URL to a blog post or a documentation page, and use GitHub friendly relative URLs in documentation.
But the most important thing - I started sharing progress and insights daily on Twitter.
- Osm Framework v0.13.4
- osm.software Website v0.4.1
- Osm Core v0.10.1
- Project Template v0.13.1
Osm Framework v0.13.4
New Documentation Pages
- Getting Started
- Writing PHP Code
- Creating Web Applications
std-pages::layoutBlade component accepts and renders
- Most application settings, if omitted, inherit their values from environment variables.
osm.software Website v0.4.1
- All the documentation that was originally written as blog posts, and now moved to the documentation section, is properly marked, both visually and using canonical URLs.
- Let Google know about the original source of content by assigning
metasection of any Markdown document
- Use relative links on documentation pages that work both on GitHub, and on osm.software.
Osm Core v0.10.1
A single fix has been made that allows using
static::new() in your classes.
Project Template v0.13.1
Empty settings files are added.